Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prose 17 - YouR fadELess faCe


Thousand words of it, perhaps a dungeon underneath the star wide would tell, how much I am so into you. Not a word that you say, not a crush that he gives. It was merely the underneath the restless moon... watching you over the running line, lining through the candle roses. I wish I could cardiac those words, words without promises, how sad it were if it'll keep longer inside this clover heart? I wish it to be all one day, the day that I would phrase my mind over the topless syntactical order, with those tiny rhythm that breathes along your skin, which I could sense those emotional that emote to you was a fey. Yes, its a fey that so true to be existed, between your motionless figure and my hopeless shadow. Breath in and breath out, I passed it out and almost out, we are so creative, I feel so alive within those quantum veracious air, reaching me beyond your fadeless face.

No comments:

Post a Comment