Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

to attain the blessing from Allah and my parents, so I keep on applying

Wow... today is a sunny bright sunshine day and I am so happy with a cheerful heart, alhamdulillah... and ring3.. my mom was calling, and she told me to apply a job of pegawai graduan/kadet with angkatan tentera Malaysia (gosh, hehe). That moment told me that mom and dad's wish is the thing that I would like to fulfill right now... regardless of Dubai, if Allah will make it ease for me, nothing will stop HIM, right? So yeah I guess my mom and dad wasn't ready to let me go, as to oversea (which I wouldn't know)... but yeah I am so grateful to Allah, that I still have parents that have given everything and love that I need, and now what I have to do is say yes to their concerns :) I love u mama & papa... and now, I'm hoping the best from HIM, and will keep myself to believe that Allah's blessing will always be with my parents, all the time biiznillah, to guide me as their children to find a right job :) Allahu mustaan ...

ainn

No comments:

Post a Comment