Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15 Jan 2013 - Off Day with Out

My off day - Do you think it's an off day for me.? No. Well I went to my work place as usual.at the afternoon due to follow up of non-urgent issue. The day seems so peace.for.me. After a pace of stress and I got to learn the tricks where be positive is all.I need, when stress comes, I have to buckle my.emotion seat and let the positive takes control. It is true people around us can be the friend and could be the enemy to our emotios where you need to be in conrolled, most of the time. Today is so special that I'll be going out with a new friend. This is the first time in my life when I felt it is so quick to go out with someone that you just knew at the shop. Well, I think I am going to have a new perception abt not everyone need to be known a year, some due to the supernatural - sincerety makes you wana know.them a lot more closer and by this kind of secreteless attitude, makes you a year not to know them better. I call it as like at first sight, legally :)

Stay tune...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment