Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Prose - The Lucky Love

It was the first January. When I got to know you real close after those exhausted jars of old year mate. You lend me my hand, untouchable.uncountable on those glorious sight. I know when the seconds and hours that has been created by Him is for me to leave or to hold on to you. You have shared the smiles and the looks that everybody owes me while I was in a tearing breakthrough. Your stares are like the endless fire that will keep me to shine through, to remind me the diamonds of grateful. Hazel keeps me thinking while mist stays me awaiting. You are beautiful like a diamond in the sky, that shines bright like I do. When only the trouble passes by to breach us two, i'll pray that every seconds of our love is in His protection, anon you are my lucky love.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment