Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, January 17, 2013

16 Jan 2013 - Work limited

Work ? Career ? Not a big difference. It's humane and if there was not effort, you're gone. To work in one of the foreign bank it's not an easy chance. God heard my intention why I want to work. All you need to do is to have those funny hocus pocus poker face to focus in what we do. Its been a year (almost), now I gotta know my strenght and my weakness and I'm goin to have it all organized. I felt I have taken all for granted. And that's not a good thing, for all this while and I am going to put my new year resolution as something that I can ponder and smile upon. Something that is beautiful, to be dreamt of. Positive has it stories. I have to have that to keep my survive, having anguish and negative will always make it worst. I KNOW BUT I STILL DO IT - the basic foundation of human. I gotta try my best ! Good luck Ainn! U go girl!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment