Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HIS decision is top of everything

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
I just received a job offer in Dubai as a customer/airport service agent on 24 Jan 2011. It is under Emirates Careers Group, the one that I applied last 2 months, masyAllah alhamdulillah... Allahu musta'an. Nothing that I really wish for right now except to make a strong du'a upon Him, and laid my utmost trust upon His power and merciful. By the time I received the email, my heart was pumping at no reason, nervous perhaps, tears came down over the cheeks, my body even was shaken and lead me to a hot temperature over the sphere...  feeling so touched and the sense of beyond expectations. The feeling is not merely happy I can tell, its kinda something that really blew my face off, my ego and everything, feeling that really made you grief in happiness, something that is really from Him, the one. By that time, I realized that  for all these while, He has been listening to me ... Allah..

So I have sent the confirmation yesterday and now waiting for the next step, a lot of things going on my mind till now, it is the golden opportunity as what mentioned by shafa, and it is something that will give me a chance to explore the foreign world according to wanek :). 

Me, personally feel that it's really a precious moment and chance that I have ever had in my life, but what if the dream still way beyond from becoming the reality? this is what I have advised to myself, Allah knows everything, what is the best for me, what is the best for my imaan, future, career and everything, nothing is worth than to have His blissful blessing, subhanAllah... even till the last breath of me, I will, biiznillah with all my strength to have the strong husn zann upon Him, my only God...

Nothing is impossible for Him, its really is... even when we wana fix a simple thing, like how to fix a radio that got a problem with its internal side (unseen), but if we put our unconditional and utmost trust upon Him, if Allah will it, He would do everything to lead us a way to achieve our goal... Allahu musta'an .. =)

and for right now, by having this job offer, I will never stop to fall my forehead upon Him, I will still pray the best, do the best, try the best in waiting the best from Him... SubhanAllah..

2 comments:

  1. Allah yubaarik 'alaih.....He knows best....if this is the path for you, then He'll give it to you....and if not, you should know that He is storing something even better than this...just keep your faith in Allah and everything will be fine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much wanek :) indeed He knows the best for us ... :D and will keep my faith on Him.

    Allah Ysallim alaih ...

    ReplyDelete