Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My latest status... :)


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... 
I am currently looking for a good job, been taking up myself to few interviews, filling out the ITNM translation test and so far, no result has been showed yet... He knows everything... right ? :) and the latest ad is that, gorgeous Aini has informed me about all state of Pejabat Daerah is in the hunt for those who are interested to be Guru Ganti ... so yeah, I would like to give my best shot and will take these two days to go there and fill out the form, khalas and leave everything upon HIM. For right now, I still keep a dream to chase - joining DPLI... omg :P

Besides feeling so grateful to unveil some of the leftovers, I am trying hard my core to be healthy and slimo... I have been spending lots of time at home and that has made me to discover my odd hobbies… starting from unofficial blog writer at home, having a walk in the evening, a total guitar crush and now I’m working on shuffle dance. (totally unbelievable for a shawly girl like me to dance such risky arcade move) . I had my knee injured during Volleyball recruitment for MASUM last year and now its recovering insyALLAh. 

But yeah I admit that I am a type of girl that really worst when it comes to emotional, career, future, family, friendship and helding a title as a full-time servant of ALLah are what have kept me thinking all the time while I am jobless now. And I could see and witness those hideous sides of me becoming alive in this delusional world. I am gradually start to lift myself up to the next level, from the guidance of my beautiful Allah, family and beautiful friends + cats... alhamdulillah. I’m always keep everything in me, I never tend to force myself to wide my chest and foreseen myself to be someone that always free to everything except others’ sharing thought of moment. 

I am not a religious person though I have certain knowledge on Islam, it doesn’t make me to change myself nowadays, but me, like the rest of any fragile soul… I always wanted to make friends with those who are more aware than I am and accept me who I am now. I have so many types of friend that I could categorize them and put them into the puzzle of life…

By the way, InsyAllah, I'm gona attend myself to a seminar entitled "Future Solehah Spouse" that will be held on this coming Sunday (16 Jan 2011) @ IIUM, so I am going to spend my whole day there and imbibe all the ilm of taqwa insyALLah... It is something that I regard as a chance and a great cloud 9 for me to fulfill over the weekend a.k.a spiritual food :) and thanx to my beloved friend, Wanek for informing me about this seminar, and it is hoped that I could jot something and note everything from there and share what I have been exposed to this seminar with all :) 

Anyway, I am so happy that my uncle will come back from his sail  and he was in US and China for these past few months (been spending most of his days on the sea) ... InsyAllah he'll be back this coming Saturday... he is a captain in MSC shipping (salary=14k per month)... OMG...its nice, and I  realized it was too late for me to join ALAM... huhu, he said that "dah gayut, tak boleh dah" means too old right now :P 


Allahu alam, InnAllah Raad ...

More to share ... Peace yaw

2 comments:

  1. nice one,
    never ever give up ain, even belum keja, kita blh isi ms dgn perkara berfaedah d umah, tlg ibu slesaikan keja umah pahalanya berlipat ganda,
    ada hikmah suma ni, mayb sumthng bigger mnunggu ain ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to keep and upgrade your faith in Allah and everything will be fine.....and never give up trying too =)

    All the best!

    have fun attending the lecture :)

    ReplyDelete