Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Prose 16 - By thE UnsEEn yOu


I had you reciting those chivalrous words, running through my veinless arm of hope. It is an effing jubilant moment of my cretinous life in the heath of the amicable sight. I found you in my ceaseless mind, standing by me, smiling at me, each time I had smile on your ruthless remembrance. By the cloud that shed my eyebrows into a piece of your picturesque indulgence, I wish I could love you like a saint and touch you harmless. I was driven, all the time by your shattered pieces of puzzle... took me within those breviary stream of my line. I wish you could read between the lines that ahead my words on you, my vow on you and my fortes on you. All those words, came undone, like a paramour fight for it's love... to breath again. You held my love in your frameless hand, filling those roses into a frozen enigma. I smear and I wide myself into a dungeon of your sight. Dear love, You are my fairy tale that grows to exist, in this powerful emoticon of me. Having those vision without your being, it is undeniable like a drawless mist of cloud. Wish I could draw you like my dream by those bluish lunette, heed your love and heed your soul. All the lane that I have taken in this life, fray me in those arduous sphere where I need you in my life, oneday. Wishing that you could be my angel that guides me to the utmost love, through those streets that cost me a brim loyal. Though you are hidden by the box of perplexity and unseen by the overhauled eyes, you will always meant to be exist and eke out a living. With those beautiful complexion of you which is lining with the sense of protectiveness, you are definitely my arms and shoulders that my emotions always lain to. You smile with those sweet eyes and tears with all the ail we share. The sweetness in you brought me alive in those night of wallows, grandiosity, totally filling my viscus into a heath of splendiferous verbena.    

No comments:

Post a Comment