Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Prose 15 - YouR unSeeN BeaUTy

It feels so hot, warm and cold I could say when I saw you for the first time. I can never stop an addiction to you, my changeling heart. Thinking about you is a rattle option for me, to keep you alive in my inexorably running vein. Those flaxen hair of you, makes me yearn in those hard time that I had… alone.  Your eyes tell me a lip, your hair flares me, your cheeks fortes me, your splendiferous words for certain flows me on. Cite me, kiss me, write me in the middle of night, we drunk with our past and we laughed upon the star wide hut. It was so tasteless when you are not around. I was drowning in your love, the one that is greater than mine. Living so fragile, I thought I was so strong to beat that harmless shadow of you. Beyond your forgoes gravity, I would live and I would heed… those hiss of love that you ever had for me.  So long that I could have you as mine, but my solemn heart says no… no matter how hard this shell of me wanting you, I can never have you be mine. I gap those spaces, between you and my curtains in yearning your halo by my side. It was cold and I shelter you with my warm sheet ever. I need you nothing more than I could have said except I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment