Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

As fOr NoW - DeC 14

My real status for right now... a full time writer at home, someone who has rejected few offers (I can say), and absolutely jobless for the time being. And I really have those gratitude mists around me, to thank my friends that always giving me supports and endless words of motivation nonetheless spreading some infoS about job vacancies !!! May Allah bless you all... I have totally imbibes all those words with an open-sweet heart. 

I would describe my life now as a knight who is writing about the chivalry, reciting it over the violet lunette in my dream. I am definitely placing my self beneath the sphere of fearless state that I am now, which whatever it takes, I will fight over the dawn to seize the moon back to its sky. Those joys and en-lusted moments, will be always spelled through my mind with the merging words of "do not ever give up", and my heart and soul nevertheless grows stronger by it's calling and yearn it so bad to be last longer. Such an effing moment, I could never wish to release those sensational zephyr wynd of my raising success endeavor... every piece of my writing.

I can't really express what I felt in the FBook, because, everybody is seeing it through with the line of unsolved emotion, but in this blog, it evolves illegally with true motion. Slowly I have developed the skill and style of writing, using those pieces of letters and make them dwell into a broad mat of creative writing, merely in this blog of mine. So much thing to say but only one thing that always struck my mind... A job for my life.

What job is really waiting for me outhere? well, I believe that it will be something that I rare to think of, probably something that is beyond my thought. Those unstoppable ceaseless thought of me will be haunting me for a good reason so that I won't make my life like those dying roses with a dreadful dream.   

No comments:

Post a Comment