Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Prose 12 - OvEr siNs


Over dreams, over the fetid view of the solemn night of my life, lingers in those ugly and adorless deeds. Wishing the demesne moon and celestial stars guide and helm me through Your love, the everlasting and the full of wisdom. In this shallow tarnishing mind of me, I stood by the lunette waiting for the impossible, in-dex through my shadow of raging love with the morning dews grow in the shed of rain. Over the clouds, over the sky that brought me to meet You, once upon of time... totally has driven me into the tenderloin streams of Your merciful. With those painting and frameless picture of my life and the rest, You will always be in those empty lane, filling up those painful and suffocated viscus of my vision about this roaming sorbet life. So many sins, so many flaws that I have engaged and soars along my ceaseless parts, but You are always there, never giving up Your mercy and forgiveness unto my windswept and barren soul. In those vessel of my full sins, You show me how silly ego me and how ignorance I was with those unstoppable beautiful messages of You, You have indeed show me love with grateful dungeon and passion with graceful desire. I am so weak that my soul yearns for Your gallant guidance, I am so breathless that my heart years for Your breathing space. You are my God, my soul's friend and my buoyant wisdom. The one that I could not see but I believe that You see us in every frame, every second, every thing about us. You grant me a soul that realizes the beautiful and wondrous of You, and how You could beat all the prettiest thing that You have created in this life. Nothing in this idyllic world would mirror and wall You, the greatest Lord of my soul. Nothing in this world would gives You harm, indeed nothing is impossible for You... changing the fire to coldness for Your messenger, blowing a spirit into the virgin Maryam, moving the cloud to place the mosque dome. SubhanAllah, You are the greatest of all.

1 comment:

  1. WOW.I'm awash with awe and drowning in a sea of marvel when I read your infinite beautiful prose(like always). Please write more,Ain. I love to feast my eyes on your beautiful gripping prose.

    ReplyDelete