Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Friday, December 3, 2010

Prose 7 - A LiE WItHiN YouR LoVe’S BoDy


Every night in my lone dream, seized me into a world that I know there is only you and my soul. It takes me every second to breath in this breathless heath. It is when sky high glances its chest, nothing would I hope but seeking the love in me to meet you. Those hazel eyes of you with those shining ablaze flaxen hair, waving and allude me into a delusion in which I am in search of the solemn joy that lives over top of my head. I have life that lives within me, like a violin that plays my emotion all night long thinking about your sways... within my breathless journey. Tears fray my cheek upon those bluish words that I have ever spelled in this world. The dream of to say I wanted to be with you, I wanted you in me, I wanted you so bad. Those prates and craps that I have ever said to you, will be no more abloom along my shore of love edge. Those lies that I buried under my shallow innocence lift me beyond the valiant callous sky. Being so enamored by your beauty and funny roses that you have ever drawn to my chest, undeniable you are truly my imagination. You make me run in those sumptuous clothes covered by the thirst cloud that hunger for the night love hunter. In those lines of my body and you, I never could have merged your figure in my shadowy being beside that lunette. I can never be yours but you are always be my secret. You are my drawless love that has lived beneath my ceaseless desire. My love evanesce’d the mediocre whenever I cardiac those run-out words when you were around. I am what I am; made to love and loved by you… my time never waits to brighten those lusty vistas of my melodious tone which yearns in those smokeless petals.

1 comment: