Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Friday, December 10, 2010

Prose 10 - FlawLess LovE

You are something that never exist but a myth which lives beneath my heart, my soul and my every single inane tears. Its breaking up my souls into a brimless love ever. I could not see the sun shines over my head, across my shoverless emotion that I still have for you. You are indeed my desirable silence of the lone night stand. Writing and reciting about you, is rather and rattle complex within my viscus on the bed full of sweet violet verbena. Like a demesne stars that lives away from my Pluto sight, you have been watching me closely and valiantly with your sweet smiles. Indeed my life is lax with those heathless words of you. For every moment, you make me capture those sweetest underneath empty frames. Wish love is not blind to spell those moments and the truest emotions that hit up the persona of mounting gladiolus... like a love that spread by Aphrodite. I wish I could tell you how much this Ashima's rebellious heart has fall for you. And I wish I could tell how this Brittney's dream were hunting for you in those endless dream. Those reflected flaxen and hazel eyes of you, has drown me in a field of groundless vista. I love the way you wide me into the river of rottenless dream, because I know, sooner or later, this love will be as one in the splendiferous heaven of heart. Like a free orioles, flying above the shedless petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment