Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Short Prose 6 - DreaM of Your souL


You are regardless of your soul, you made me fall in a deep circle of your jovial vain. Didn't know what to spell and utter except the maiden of my bluish words with rattle emotions which have lingered my body through your shadow being hideously. I would never know how much I love you if my soul is reluctance in giving so much pain and despair unto your spoken mind and your hinder wordiness sight. I love the eyes that swallow those pain and mediocre in my callous soul. You have drown me into a river of collision with the love that was rattling stats flawless. You were there, and you are always be the one that rather faded with your less eternal shines... I do love you, you are love, you are something that I can't grab within the mist and hazel crucial ignorance. I really do want you, in every second over my thought, something that i can't compare you with. Just like a bleeding roses fighting over the lover it only has - those living leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment