Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Prose 14 - LOvE UndoNE


I had love and I held love that you kept for me in those brevity promises... for every moment of my life and for so long that time would haunt my seconds. Its howling in the shadow of my viscus and hallowing my lone night stand... filled with mist and hazel cloud. My love for you indeed is no everglades, no heavenly to last its halo. I could see my tasteless fear, my regrets in vowing my love to you, having tearless confession to submit myself unto your oath of passion chivalry. I can't be loving you more because of Him. You have recited my love in those fluent night of my reading ail of hinder. Shattered and shun like never before... flings me into the wide sky chest and drown me in your breathless hope forces. Like a battered orioles, shining my sight into a freedom wealth of love that I had with you, in one of those days. Laugh and smile like we never did, you are indeed one in a million. Still, I couldn't find the love that I want in your shovelful eyes. I know, and always believe that you need mine as I do, but none of our souls fit each inch of them, they are thoughtless and indeed way missing. When the greatest love speaks, there is nothing we can bargain, through your priceless love and my aflame vitiate desire. Living in your gravity, with all those absurd dreams that wanting us in the bed of red and violet roses by the Russian lunette, I would want you back in my fearless shoulders and fragile strength of my arms. Like a dry desert, I would say, I missed the way we have our delicate and bizarre moments, with you and me, raising upon each other oath to be wanted in this voluptuous and rapture lives. My heart, is like an easy root that can't be cracked... grouching in those lucid sights of your shallow desire upon me. With those lines murmured in my head lanes ... "I lost myself deep in your eyes, all over me now... it is clear that your curtains will close. But if your heart is cold, my sheets are warm, I will shelter you through the storm, I will shelter you, all through the storm..." Hoping these would keep me dance between your zealous zephyr sounds and your boldless crude into my ferrous mind, everyday... But He, my love, will always comes first before our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment