Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sweet Love VioLeT NighT


Never could to describe the passion within the sphere and the roses that has grabbed me for so long. It tears, allures and lingers the shadow that fades the evil inside. Love the way it holds my heart, stands on my sight and gives me loves when i need them. Five in the morning, i hear you with silence along the words that we wrote. Even you are million miles away, we could still touch the dreams that we have upon the hill and mountain. I would make love to the missing heart which endeavor its existence since the moon brights its shield to my lone night stand. Waiting for it to discover the jovial shape in my ruthless sky of love. For the tiny tempestuous and luxuriate world that we in now, trying our best to become the solemn folk with a joyful pain in gaining the vision of laden love. Spreading the wing within the clover wynd, never stops me from getting an absolute inane conforming to the stupidity street of society. Fills my soul with despair and tantalizing in-vibrant cynical words of fey. It is so like a river that flows between our feet and wave its back at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment