Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My DetERmiNaSI

the truth about myself? i'm lazy and play loads with emotion via literature... i realized that i have determination to pursuit a master but my CGPA is not that good, i should have hardworking ever since i'm in the first year, but yeah its true that what happen today is a way that we have chosen in the past.
i'm into sarcastic writing, but when it comes to technical, i'm a dying rose. 
i have so much dream about doing my master, but where is on earth that could accept me, arrghh.. 
i have such determination that if i cud be given a chance to do a master, its the only way to improve my lifetime language skills and to detach my laze. 
but Allah knows what my future like, maybe in a way that we hardly discover, when you realized that our chance is in the secluded heath... 
oh, by the way, my mind is messy rite now with the zealous dream ever, striving the endeavor wouldn't do anything...just hoping that i could find a job that could use fully mind of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment