Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

You and Him 2010

You and Him

“Lover means is always God”

Nothing could I compare Him with the ceaseless shine.

Nothing could I compare you with the star of my sinful sight.

You are my desire,

My lust,

My luxury,

My helpless nudity passion.

Indeed you are my worldly.

He is my love,

My heart,

My purest soul,

My dreamless evil.

Indeed He is my eternity.

The sway in your look,

Allure my emotions again over its back.

The vengeance that I blew,

take my being faded like a shadowy tiny drake.

Love you like I need you fervently,

Love Him like my soul endeavors for His love.

Indeed,

He is over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment