Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

Leave me fearless 2010

Leave me fearless

Leave me fearless with all those tears,

You grabbed me hope within your arms,

You gave me reverie within your restless sleep,

You took me into a world of eden spree.

Love is an astute oath,

You love as it needs,

You love as it gives,

You love as it yours.

When I glimpse into your whispering eyes,

I heed your soul, I heed your thought.

When I feel your breathing heart,

I touch your strength, which ablaze your valiant endeavor.

You leave me nothing but joy in my mirage frames,

You leave me nothing but a wondrous passion in my lone night stand,

And you leave me…

Fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment