Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

Love damnation 2010

Love damnation


Love gives me damnation,

Through vein and vanity,

It allures…

To the alley,

I lift up my bold look,

Upon the wide sky,

It frays…

Because of my being,

Your tears bury all those dying corps.

Because of my forsaken sorrow,

Your grief collapses all the beauty in you.

Seeking you within the crowd,

WAS the dream that I should not bare with.

Seeking you within the reluctance sight,

WAS the love that makes me blind?

Wish you could hear the tears of my voiceless soul,

Leave me as you would make us happy…

The heart of love damnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment