Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

The friendship roots 2010

The friendship roots

Dear love dear unbreakable soul,

Rare but different that solemnly thoughtless,

Why would you wish if the sun has meets us both?

What would you do if the mist breaks the soul?

When would you think before we meant for each other?

How would you grasp the love between days and nights that evolve?

Dear love dear untouchable heart,

I would have known you if I wish it was true,

Soul that laughs, smiles and weeps…

We are stick in one root of soul --- the friendship tie.

Dear love dear fragile soul,

Forgive me if I done so much flaw in the reluctance tingle.

Love me as you could, love you as I would.

hold the sturdy lines that will never break the hours…

Of you and me, as one for all.

The friendship roots thus behold us from fell apart,

Where we are what the nature calls – the ardor bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment