Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bleeding roses 2010

Bleeding roses

It grows with vein and ruthless care…

I stood among the bushes of sleepless night,

Not my world to hurt you as well as mine.

It takes all obstacle and drops of evil…

I stare at the window waiting for you to come back,

Return at my shadow being during the stormy days.

It soaks all tears and sadness of craving earth…

I have love that is uneasy to describe like a rain drop,

Indeed your armor shows how much you love and care.

It yearns all gracious of every hope in this world…

I feel you in my bed and wishing night dream,

So beautiful and so helpless beneath by breathless heath.

Indeed it’s symbol the jovial shape of a being…

love to you like a froths that shiver within the killing heat,

Your love is like an empty frame that fills those roses thorns.

You make the sun drop its shine through my body,

Leave me a way,

Abloom in those tiny spaces of lush vista,

With these bleeding roses. The laden love.

No comments:

Post a Comment