Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

One of the nights that i have with you 2010

One of the nights that I have with you

Love of the night… that is what I call you,

The rapturous beauty of you,

Makes me grow in the wild-flowed river.

Love of my life, perhaps it could be…

No farewell would I say to u,

The lips of the angel… that is what u were made of,

Fills my love in the voluptuous chaotic raging mind.

But no more baby… you are all yet a part of what I have.

I love you for what your soul is.

Come into me and lies your love between and beneath me and you,

When the sky high could witness the scalp of the hornet petals.

One of the nights that I have with you,

You shelter me within the unbreakable imagery of my homeless soul.

One of the nights that I spent with you,

You rupture my raging thought and break the silent of my solemnly soul.

One of the nights that I love you,

It is when I awake the dreams of breathing within the veils of your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment