Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

My love 2010

My love

My love does joy,

When u were here, with me, along the road which has sets us apart.

I do love you, yet the passion in me tells me not,

I do want you, yet the soul indeed asks me not.

illicit love is what you may draw on my ablaze chest.

See you in the solemn night of the chaos catastrophe,

Never forget how my life is hunting for your love.

The love that I could carve on the seeds of heaven.

Following your steps up to beyond the hill where we met,

Wish I could tell and kiss the midst of love that you gave me,

Wish you could know how much my love taste so bitter.

Perfection in me does wake me in those dreams…

Those dreams where I met you with the look of an angel…

And where you and I were full of covetousness.

Those dazzling look of you, none of mine did well.

Without you I would wonder life is further from it tracks.

Wondering how I should drive the loneliness in me,

I want you to be in me, beneath my every second’s breath.

Your breath tells me to give the best in me,

Wanting you in my dupe arms,

Yearning you in my delusional solitary night of tingle fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment