Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

Delirious soul 2010

Delirious soul

I saw the wide sky and sly unto me,

When is the first I meet the truth of lies between the bare-naked fault…

She waits and waits till the moonlight shine over years,

That was the day she lost her sight in mine, in those vengeances…

I saw the greed loaf of hate unto me,

Wish I were sane and my dead not coming to my wide ocean of sin...

Talking those prate all day long and only lax took it away, away and away,

That was the moment she instill me and resist my thought, my solemn joyful night…

I saw her in the gallery where she stray me a path,

Lost in the wild thorn silly thought,

Damn! I would have touched those unbreakable delirious souls,

That was the moment when I cap her in my sole frame, with full of elation.

No comments:

Post a Comment