Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

My beloved camouflage 2010

My beloved camouflage


Walking by the street scrutiny you,

Graze the eve of descent truth.

I could feel those hopeless tears,

Those joyful sorrow,

Shun you from the halo’s beauty.

No more could I flare my sight,

Upon your abstract look.

No more could I hire those innocent zephyr winds,

Upon your lusty complexion…

allures within my vein.

Call it joy,

Call it pain,

Call it gauche,

Nothing would be the same how I feel about you.

Nothing would despair without its visible wing,

Nothing would be so hideous without its fey,

Nothing would be so lovely without its beauty,

but you are…

My beloved camouflage.

No comments:

Post a Comment