Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Don't care

I used to spoil my English language, feeling so nerve-break when people speak to me, now i know, that i need to expose myself within the use of language instead of the pressure sphere (race), ever since i have exposed myself through writing, i know that no one can stop us from expressing the ceaseless thought in our mind except the spectacular laze hiss. 
I am really looking forward for a job right now, even though as a writer and poet do not make so much money, but i believe, the satisfaction of expression in a black & white is the top of everything which finally will be rewarded. 

2 comments:

  1. see,this is a true literarIST...using words that require me to open a dictionary =)

    Allahu musta'an.......inshaAllah you'll find the right one for you soon ^^

    Don't give up okay dear?

    chayok2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :)
    InsyAllah dear, and thnx for supporting me :)
    okay, i will never give up for what i'm doin now dear. Thnx again! May Allah bless you :)
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete