Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, November 22, 2010

Shadow of you 2010

Shadow of you


Every night,

I rest myself upon the wideless slates,

Dreaming that we are shed by the bower.

Every day,

My mind, away from the real delusion life in skates,

Wondering that I will be always your precious hour.

Every summer,

My soul, shivering upon your hates,

Stopping myself from escaping you, the knower.

Every second,

Your shadows, indeed never be the evil baits,

Just like the typical grave and brittle flower.

Every breath that I take,

Wish I could grow the emotions, spread beyond the truth lying,

Under your tears and tearless drake,

With me lying…

In the shadow of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment