Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a vision of my dream lately....

I'm feeling so nervous these days, and don't care anymore about my job, all I think is that I wana make sure that the job that I will get in the future is good for my imaan, my future and my family. I do really want to get rid of the PTPTN debsy debt and help my parents :)

I have perform an istikharah, 2 times... the first time, I dreamt abt me staying in a huge building which has so many rooms like a hostel or something, and so many arabs girls around me, and there is one girl in that dream has caused a chaos in the place we live, and I felt so insecure. I thought it was nothing, because at first, i thought that as long as we saw anything that we really so into in our dream, then we pass, I got so totally wrong about it now, by analyzing my second dream.  So the 2nd istikharah vision that I have attained is when I got to witness a statement that was given to me, and I read them thoroughly that I have to pay certain amount ($$$) , (and its quite big )... so that I would have a chance to work at there, and that moment subhanAllah, my emotions was feeling so uneasy and I do not how to describe it but so despair in my dream.... and till now, I could not get rid of my nervousness... Allahu musta'an. Im still hoping that I could get something for the third istikharah...

2 comments:

  1. http://saifulislam.com/?p=8020

    I hope this article could help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain! I know abt the news, tapi mcm busy gila nak comment. Congrats!

    Anyways, just believe in urself. If salah pun, u will learn something from it. Hidup ni kan banyak cabaran :) It doesnt mean we always need to choose the very right thing in everything we do. Kalau x, xde la saying 'we learn from mistake' kan?

    I did istikharah before masuk UIA bcoz I was in KPM matric, 2 times tapi xde mimpi. But macam senang je nak keluar dr matric and macam di permudahkan segala urusan. Everyone also is supporting me. So alhamdulillah, I think it is the right thing for me :).

    Tak semestinya tunggu pada mimpi sahaja ok.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete