Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Friday, November 4, 2011

coming... Eidul Adha 6.11.11

Every Muslim around the world will be celebrating Eidul Adha this coming 6.11.11 insyAllah... I'm getting into the mood and yeah I can still recall those moments when I got a chance to witness the baqarah to be slaughtered during last year eid... It was so powerful that the moment I saw that happened in front of my eyes, I feel so thankful to Allah  and speechless when I see the loving animal, its not an empathy as I believe, this is the contribution/korban... and the meaning itself is not sufficient only to describe the slaughtering stuff... It's about how each muslim could have a responsibility to contribute the ummah, for me, Eiduladha is more towards self awareness, responsibiltity and Eidulfitri is more towards the gratitude to Allah s.w.t for all the ni'mah :) 
Planning ? Stay at homey, going out with family for the Saturday *halfday*, Sunday plus Monday. I'm still waiting for the payday *hopefully is today*


Will update more soon...
*Wish everyone Jumaat Mubarakah and Have a pleasant weekend with loved ones*

No comments:

Post a Comment