Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Poem - A Song of My Heart

I love thee...
Without a charm and a hope,
because I know, God is the only resort that I turn myself in,
in loving you... with all my heart.
Indeed  you are the song of my heart,
that chills, laughs, smiles beyond others' solemnity.
A song that fulls with bash lyrics upon the land of vicinity. 
I never felt this way,
Loving you is all I need.
The night is the shelter of a bright moon,
that yearns the light of a poor delusions. 
As I hope, I know you by the memories of God...
that you lain in my peaceful heart.
I wish I could love you,
like a celestial star that hid upon thousands moon. 
Someday I know, those hiss of love that I have for you...
will be sent down by HIM, the one and only.
for me to meet you in Jannah.


Kinda like the beat of this trance song :) enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment