Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Momentous Moments - 4.11.11 Mama Chops Papa Grills*

Hehehe...*belum pape dah hehe* MashAllah, I had a great dinner moment last night with my family except abuya... *nama baru papa* LOL. anyway, actually we *I mean me* were planned to go to Black Canyon Restaurant at Jusco Au2 *because of the nice food and best service* pelayan yang tak sombong... ;) but emm something has came up and with me, tired *I missed my lunch* well... we, my mom, 2 sisters and my only brother decided to go to the nearest out bizarre prima sri gombak which has so many food cuisine like rodeo stick house, mama chops papa grills, coffee box, old town white coffee, ani sup utara, sekinchan ikan bakar, nasi ayam penyet, tutti fruitti, ice room, bariani house, steamboat and E.T.C... sounds interesting huh :P so yeah there we went , the green signage of papa chops mama grills... creepy from it sounds, the manager I guess its arabs *maybe that's y* but a relief, as long as we know and confidence that it is halal... its really delicious mashAllah, with the steak and so on :P I have ordered *crazily* 2 boils of salads mixture and chicken *macam tak leh buat plak* hahaha... well, alhamdulillah for all the ni'mah HE has granted us all... ;) maybe next time la black canyon tue huhuhu...


Funny Moment : When I asked my Mum:"Ma, which one you want? papa or mama?" finally mama take papa*beef* LOL 
No picture, coz full table with hands ! guess the meaning LOL.


Tomorrow is Eid InshAllah... I pray that all jemaah in Mekah have their safe trip back to Malaysia and attain Haji Mabrur InshAllah :) Family and I, one day inshAllah.

1 comment: