Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Friday, November 4, 2011

Prose - Hope on Missing Puzzles

Hope deludes and alludes, it walks as the one that I hold on to... like a street that  craves for a steps. The passion indeed isn't something that would cascade itself. It never prolong the wish that everyone has upon it, merely the lives... I had a wish and I have a hope in which both of these, are like me and you. And... As I hold on to this life, seeing you is a hope that I can flares towards my freighter eyes, thinking of you as a bizarre chivalrous dream that I could ever have. I wish I could spell the wish on those hopes of you...  flawless.perfect.undoubtful. I love the way the tree sways it's when the wind goes by, feels like a dream that will be come true aside of those vertical horizon hitherto it makes me believe. It could be the lyrics in beating those ruthless vendetta, with those lines that dire the peace. And I know, someday somehow over the clover leaves of thunder, you will be there because you are the missing puzzles.  




No comments:

Post a Comment