Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah... I am no longer jobless InsyAllah. Now I am attached to Hartamas Spa Product, consultation and services, really way beyond my imagination. But still He knows the best, I believe with all my heart that this is one of a way that I could develop my confidence and discipline level and at the same time gives me a push to develop my language skill. By involving and taking a risk in Global marketing and sales will really sacrifice us something, but I hope that it won't cost my time for Allah and my family as well as blogging and writing... I think the most important thing would be the time management, sometimes I'm too way far than having that, but now, its a show time... since its involve the beauty and appearance, I will try my best to be professional enough, wearing a suit with a tip toe heels... masyAllah.. thank you Allah... for giving my mom some rezki to buy me some clothes, indeed its all will go in 555 book hehe... =) now, I'm looking forward for the challenge. Allahu mustaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment