Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, March 7, 2011

Memory Lane 3 - Sisters Cultural Night (ummatic event) March 4

It was Friday... and I was invited to join the sisters culltura night event at the engineering auditorium. Sounds cool huh?? really it was. so before that, I have invited my sister to come with me and yeah, she was like kind of shy and reluctance resistance at first and after few words of convincing, she got her arse with me... LOL. The reason why I need my sister to come with me is that, I wanted her to explore and sense the international cultures in UIA. So yeah, that night was awesome for her I think hehe... to see people from Kenya, Papua New Guinea, Turkey, Arabs countries, Somalia, Indonesia and so on from a real close up view. Well, I can tell you that night was really a distinguish performances from the sisters of UIA. Since it was sisters night, most of the audience are without hijab (restricted in the hall only) plus most of the performers are without hijab, perhaps to give them a lil bit freedom I can say. I guess everybody was having loads of fun, dancing at the back, claping their hands according to the rhythm. =) its supposed to be that way I think because this event only got to present this year after 3 years of ban due to the leakings picture and recording. In short, we brought our cam that day but we didn't manage to take any shots of the event, its for safety I believe and I can see that commitees and the security guards are ought to observe the event.
This Monday, there will be an event of ummatic feast and its closing ceremony at night... darn, I could not make it LOL. Wish I could be there and taste all the cuisine around the world... =) It's really hope that such event will keep on going in order to initiate the brotherhood among UIA's students.

No comments:

Post a Comment