Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For Someone Like You

Dear beloved soul-distance friend : 

I met you like before, flew you with words and numbers in my phone. I never had you in my contact list and missing list when I got you in my class... but now, I have you in the gerund list. My God, I can never describe you as a friend or beyond that... indeed you are one of many souls that have attracted  my sweet fragile heart.  Your sphere around me, makes my will go higher above the sky dream, which has taught me to be true, always... People will call this peculiarity and odd and I just don't care cuz I believe, my heart is learning to speak the truest now, like a starlet that wish to cross the venetian ocean. The typical in you tells me that you are one in a million. My dear, there is no more I could pray except a wish  that yearns our friendship will be run everlasting by His will though we don't always meet. I miss you wholeheartedly and will love you soulfully always... <3

With love,
Ainn 

No comments:

Post a Comment