Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, March 28, 2011

Memory Lane 4 - outing with family...

It was Saturday morning and yeah right after I woke up, I had my shower cuz I know that Saturday is the day that I will hangout with my family. But guess I felt so effing upset cuz my brother cudn't make it and he indeed has a class and a tuition on every Saturday and Sunday. So, I was the one who sent him to school before me and my family went out that day...

So our very first pit stop was AEON credit service @ Olympia Tower, K.L. and then, we headed to Keramat AU AEON shopping centre (also known as Jusco). There was a lil bit crowded that day, and yeah, I was so happy that my mom and dad took us to Kenny's roaster ... My God, alhamdulillah... kan kullo ma'kulat lazeeeeez awi kteeer =) yum yum... we all had this quater meal and three sets of side dishes and drinks. It was awesome lunch and a happy moment with my family and we have a take away set for my brother. After we had the awesome lunch, we went to the Jusco store and had some groceries shopping. Finally we managed to finish our walking at about after Asr prayer. It was really a hot sunny day... my God, perhaps the music that turned around the parking area wud have decreased our hateness to the evening heat hehe... :P

That's not the end of it, we are still went on with the journey by heading ourselves to Giant Batu Caves. So my dad was thinking that he don't have the interest to shop lots more, so instead he sent my mom and my sisters to the Giant, and me following my dad to fetch my brother and sent him back home then I could go to Giant... LOL. well, I managed to get my brother to Giant, and we do got some big stuff... there it goes, CSL handphones... alhamdulillah, now my brother and sister got their new phones ;) Im very salute the malaysian CSL product, totally masyAllah, it did not make me dissapointed... the quality is just great (was thinking to experience their torch berry one day), like my lappy, it fell from a 3 feet high table and still no scratch and damage... but still after the so called 'contraction', I had to wait for about one month to allow it to have self recovery... and now alhamdulillah.., he is back on the line hehe....

Today is Sunday... when I just woke up at 9, I can smell the cake was baking in the oven... it was my sister job, she bakes a cake almost everyday, its marble, most of the time and delicious.. the moment that I couldn't forget was that she bake my birthday cake...  my God, I can tell it was wayyy farr delicious than secret recipe... the chocolate is absorbing your tongue and your taste,,, it was just fine and the richest cake that I have eved had taste so far..  well done sista !!!

So today, we went to Cik Yati house, she was one of my mom's colleague as well as a far cuzin. We paid her a visit to her house at Hulu Langat and bought some of the hot kuih and the marble cake... wow it was hot today... that when I came back, I am so tired and headache, I had a nap after my magrib prayer and just woke up after 3 hours to watch the True beauty season 2.. hehe... now, I have about 6 hours left to wait a biggest moment that will decide my life after this... He knows the best and I'm hoping for the best... Allahu Mustaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment