Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Memory lane 1 - Wangsa Walk Feb 25

 It was friday 25th... and it was unplanned event that never thought I would go Wangsa Walk alone to watch the Black Swan. Owh yeah, the TGV is filled but not full like one we have in those freaky weekends. And yeah, as I walked into the door about 11:45am, no one sat among me. I can tell you, Black Swan really freaked me out with its Dolby sound. I do admire how the originality of Nina (Natalie Portman's role) is showed up in this movie as the pieces of every moment is captured within by both my zealous eyes. Yeah, It is kind of bor-ink, as I thought I should go watch on Saturday or perhaps Sunday and yeah, things came up at last, I got weddings to attend on both Sat and Sun. What a day I guess... and I have walked through my shadow that day, all was just alone and I enjoyed it alhamdulillah :) 

 After that, I decided to  make an arcade go to KLCC loooool. My God, it was terrifically crowded on that friday. And yeah, I got nothing to stop by... except my lone-sitter at secret recipe at the Avenue K. and the seat made me thinking of having those cruel walking exercise behind my toes, I could have some rest till then. So that's the end of my short tour... so there my rapid lane, and finally I got into the bus that had taken me home. And now I'm looking forward to a long tour by a train to Port Klang one day, wish to have a lunch break there too..

No comments:

Post a Comment