Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prose 19 - BeYoND LOvE

As I walked into the beauty street, I found you as a hope that I never wish to imagine. For all those moonlight that shun my night and for all those secrets that crave my day, you are my beyond ponder and thousands bona-fide. I have my time according to you, past, present and future would tell the reality of me being captured in those of your frameless coutures fade. Your every element and reasons come to alive in my voluptuous vein...You are for certain is created to be in spirit. You burn those feeling and sense alive with your power of control anything hatred, thus you blaze those inner wants that crave a freedom. Your sway, your move, your tone, which cardiac and cascade in those flawless words, made me wonder... perhaps my love unto you is rare. You give age promises and edge words that could turn my life so splendiferous yet you are the hatred when you breach those sacred codes and find your way at the end. I have the look that I gave towards the envious sun and the dexter clouds. You have those look that you earned from the rapture sea and overhauled mountain. My love, in every life that I have, you are hard to understand and easy to get wrong for the time being that you have spent with my soul. I could see you in every jubilant picture that shrouds over the fragile mirrored wall. Words after words by some bold passions dungeon, with those truly, madly, deeply sounds that do not come by, I wish I could turn my lunette on every sight that you have for me into others. When another day goes by, you stand in those shades, in those beautiful smiles that you flare at me like always, I heed upon those roses thorns to abloom and aflame the passion that I have and had in holding your zephyr voice within me. Those hiss that twist and rejoice my heart, tell me how much I need you in every single breath that I have in this heath of the violet verbena. I wish you knew and broke those silence and hiatus among bricks and trenches that I ever built to cross over your touch. Your sensational are no ending because you fly like a morbid bead that enlighten by the sky bright. For a moment, I'm hoping that you could merge my love that I have for you with someone that already held you for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment