Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Friday, March 25, 2011

Latest Status - My Joblessness Journey

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Indeed my home is the most valuable journey and experience. My joblessness has really put me in a big test from HIM, Its been 3 month ++ I have stayed at home. Days after days, He makes me think and makes me realize to do some correction in my intention to get a job.  I received interviews and I didn't get any of the best from HIM yet (from IIUM to Cyberjaya).. Now, I really need a job cuz I know I have to get rid of the PTPTN, to lease a burden (paying bills) , to improve the living, and knowing that it has real purpose, its all for HIM insyAllah and not merely for fun (as what I always supposed)... till today, I feel so grateful that by me staying at home, I should be so thankful that I still could spend my every-days with my papa, mama, and my 3 other siblings (indeed we managed to celebrate my birthday together). 
During my days at home till today, Allah has taught me to be patience, to be positive, to be better and last but not least to glean and to improve my attitude as good as possible. He knows the best and with all my heart, I will put my utmost trust upon Him cuz nothing can ever stop Him if anyone in this world could give a best offer ever... 
I guess the greatest opportunity that I have got so far is Dubai's, I was exited at first and realized that I need to... but yeah nothing is blessed if we don't rely upon Him (again, the intention... yet He still knows whats the best), and just few days ago, I came across on the job vacancy for the Qatar airways.. masyAllah, its a flight attendant job, and I wished I could go to Renaissance Hotel tomorrow (Saturday) to submit my CV.. and only last night, I heard in the news that one of Arabic countries has joined the alliance with America to bombard Tripoli, Libya... and it is QATAR, Ya Allah... I was wondering what will happen to me, If any chance I got an opportunity with the airlines there cuz I have to be based in Doha, Qatar. (will Gaddafi launch an attack to Qatar? gosh) .. 
Ok, that's it, no more safe place in this world... God bless us insyAllah. For right now, what's my mama has recommended me so far is that I should join the Jabatan Kemahiran Pembangunan Malaysia,  and perhaps I would have to undergo certain skills (which in the end Allahu musta'an, the government will help you to establish a business platform) and still it don't really matter cuz for right now, I pray for the best and a job that I might will receive one day, and it merely for HIM and to improve myself in the future cuz I know if we put the utmost trust upon HIM, nothing would be impossible... so I am waiting the Monday blue to come cuz my beloved mama will bring me to Wangsa Maju, and that's for now and we'll see about that later... <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment