Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Poem - The Bright Sky

I could hear the sounds and the voiceless zephyr wind chiming the hall of the blue sky... 
 In the shelter beyond my restless sweet homey. 

Makes me wonder,
ponder to lift up myself aside from my busy day against His greatness in this world. 

SubhanAllah, said my dearest friend Wanek, the sky is so bright tonight, 
as I replied..."and the air is cold and breezy"

  No air-conditioner and fan could detour His power over everything. 

When the rain meet the night and when the sky meet the peak of the day,
it would be the jealousy of the world closest stage - the sun. 

Open it wings unto the wide jaunty happiness for those who value this beautiful sign of Lord of the sky.   

Brighter than the moon, indeed the sky is so bright tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment