Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Memory Lane 2 - UIA's season March 2

Well it a was frenzy Wednesday. I'm here to describe the Wednesday: Loads of my emotions ran through my viscus and vain I could say... But the sunny hot weather made me realized that HE owns everything and I do not have a right to feel a thing. I took a walk from home sweet home and waited the bus in front of stranger-area cuz I think its the better idea than to wait under the raging bus. It was a wonderful sweaty day that I have ever had besides my walking exercise... with some soothing music on my purple head subhanAllah... HE made it as good as possible. Wow, the bus is totally ardor :P I mean the seats and everything, I almost got stumbled into a hole... wait a minute, stumble?? yeah it was, so funny till i got my real seat... its really a hole down to earth which is like prankfully covered by a plat of wood. LOL.
Soon, I arrived at Putra and I had to wait another bus to uni. Totally made me feel sick, luckily I just had my egg breakfast with my sister. I went into the bus, and I could still feel the rather-warm sense... OMG, I feel like suffocated. and It was till the main gate, when a guard have to do some checking on bus, (like we are crossing the border or something), and I saw this uncle Zul, who works as the IIUM guard, God, He still knows me and yelled at me, man, I felt so embarrassed by that :P, and yeah, I can't deny that he made my day by stopping those lurid sickening feeling that I have in me. 
Well, I started my journey on the super archaize building - modern rectory building... super cool and works good for me :P so I walked through the crowd and made my day stop at IRK building cuz I need to hand in a book to a friend. To be so frank alhamdulillah, I felt so happy when I get to know this sister (though we'r just met and its from the facebook, she made my smiley day. :)  
It was a busy day, with Ummatic week coming around, so much of events.. they got the international food exhibition at the wild wild west town (area in the middle of the mosque and shops).  
And I headed myself to the center of mosque (library), wow, certainly, there are lots of bazaar going on. I saw the shawl and everything... but end up with none purchasing. So yeah under the hot sun, I stood with proud as if I am not Puteri lilin :O... so I went to the House of God, to have some resty rest there... and yeah my body temp so cool. :) Just after the Zuhr prayer, I carried this empty stomach to Evoke i cafe. Yeah, I was eating alone and I know that I can still handle myself LOL. but yeah its cool, I had hati and some vege beef balls plus the unforgetful rice (otherwise I will get faint) without it. 
Finally, before I leave, I got to meet sana. Its been a long time I did not meet her. so yeah we have a great time together, going to CAC, visiting some international friends doing some their country exhibition, soon find ourselves at mamma mia. I had only a soft drink cuz I was way full. That was it, she sent me to the bus stop and yeah we talked so sweetly as if we didn't meet for decades. I miss you too sana. :') 
That is for now... and I'm looking forward to this Friday night's Ummatic event in UIA. and I guess I'm gona date myself again.. adious ...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment