Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

10.10.11 - Momentous C-DAY

Under the sky light, this is the moment when I got to open up myself to be proud.ego.arrogant that me.friends.strangers will stride the chiming hallway of CAC. No feelings can I depict, it is merely an elation of a day where you can feel the nerves are witnessing this to be happened.  There are so much adore, booming and it’s like a vibe that running through the rivers of borne. To the red altar we shall land ourselves.
 My mom and my sister... yang telah ditinggalkan seorang diri. huahua :P

termasam muka ke papa ? hahaha

That day was an eventful for me and the rest of my friends, too bad that I don't bring along my mobile phone into the hall LOL. My parents weren't around for as I believe they will pray for my smoothness in my walk of taking the scroll *manage to snap a pic with them*, my sister was... there for me, she's the youngest one in my family, never thought she would agree to be the audience on that day alone *thought of this would be teaching her to become more independent* anyway, Im not that cruel and that's why I asked her to sit with Aini's parents... hehe kan Cik Aini? 
This is the successful independent 15 years old lady - my youngest sister :) Thank you for been there for me :D

I was lining up myself with Sarah Khairuddin (junior), Salina (junior), Siti fatimah, Hamim, Qayyim, and my badminton lover Hajar in the 17th row, it was amazing to have Kak Ani, to manage our rows, OMG, I gotta tell you she is really professional, she 'fix' my head cover, she take cares of Hajar parents who are going to be late to enter the hall, my she's the best, although she seems 'garang', she is delightly responsible... We are so happy that we got female rector for the Day, Dato' Dr. Zaleha Ismail. Everyone was pleased to see her on that day, receiving the scrolls, having a handshake *for all this while are male rectors I think* so its our row turn to 'dive' into a pool of nerves breaking uwaaa... we met Kak Ida, our former DELL lady - everyone's favourite. we have took some of the pics by the committee, I was blinked my eyes to the audience in an almost reach up the staircase, I saw Miss Aishah, the sweetest lecturer, she managed to take a snap of us :) 
Was taken by Miss Aishah :)

Wow.. it was my turn, I had my smile towards Dr. Zaharah Pilus as well as Dr. Maskanah, *I can tell my face can't stop smiling* even towards the representative of kuliyyah ... I got to turn my posture to the audience once I touch the blue book, kachinggg ! kiss Dr.Zaleha's hands and Thnx hehe... there I went, stride slowly like a female model hahaha... It was freaking nervous Oh my... huuuu :P there goes my breath away. As I sat, I was like, oh my, I wana do it again, standing in front of the audience and smile the whole world. Its end up with the presentations of Bachelor Degree's Sociology and Pyschology. I was looking for my sister in the hot burning crowd.. Aini and Fara gave me a cute roses.. I cud only met Bieha, Has, Febrina, Nawal and so many but I didn't get to meet my wonderful VIP friends Wanek, Husna, Jannah, Ida, and the rest huhuhu. I hope I will see them again Inshallah... Oh my, I was kept on flushing my sweat in the robe, but thank god, I have my attar as my whole day savior hehe. I guess I broke my heels hahaha... So me and my sister went to the toilet, took off everything the hood and the hat, just to release my heat... I can't help myself, the heat was boiling in me, and at last, ruthless peace in my head - severe headache for the whole day !
In a severe headache + hotness of a day *zul kat belakang* LOL

So we sat in the cold frigidity of rector building *my spot actually*. We sat and snap some sweet pics at the comfortable temp. So we waited till my dad came and fetched me after his long way turn from PUSRAWI. 
 
The last snappy snap before leaving UIA.

Later at that night, I managed to drive and pay my mom a visit after a long peaceful nap with a lil headache and fever... We had a night tale before she went to sleep. Shafakillah Ya ummi, innAllaha Maaki. :)

That's for now. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment