Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Prose - Silence Of Blue



"I'm sorry that your intended isn't me... Its not that I no longer care but I feel like a burden you cannot bear." As my heart replies : When the whining hearts and the chiming sphere know what we need.desire.crave in this life of you and me, I suppose the sky will not meet us two over one year and perhaps never ago. If a word of sorry did mean a lot to you, I wanted you to know, dear soul, it's merely a mayhem mist of a sorrow in the edge of my eyes. If a word of love doesn't mean anything to you, I wanted you to know, dear soul, it's a beauty mist of a splendiferous verve in the edge of my eyes. I'm in love, it is blue and full with beauteous shadeless heron. I wish you could love me like a cupid of soul, like a love hunter knowing what soul's desire for. Materialism will always a burden to my soul but not your smiles, your touches, your stares, your loving kind and your utmost love to HIM. I have love, a million that stand in the crest of my soul... but as much as I need a penny love, I need your love like a celestial star that ever come in thousands of life, that is so typical.peculiar.odd that would ever brings me a fearless rainbow into my blissful life. 


It was my second time, my thoughts, my mind; my nerves are still having their verves on you. I try to call them but still I want you in my bed of roses, lie down with my sorrow, kiss in my hallow, fall in my harrow. You are so beautiful that even my sacrosanct hands can never feel your body. I never want to see your tears in those gloomy cloud summers; neither wants to feel your desire in those shallow harlequins that needed me to miss your love in me. I want you as I want the freedom in my bricks of colloid beating heart.  Maybe, it was me; I didn’t see you are leaving. When you walked away, even if that’s the second time, I still want you though it’s hurt. In the middle of a night where all giant sky hunts a shelter from the beyond cloud, I saw you, while I’m feeling blue, always thinking about you… It was only when, I decided to set a fire into yours, when you could feel my warmth, love, longing, devotions and affections that making me to call your name, every night, in my sleepless bed. I watch it pour down the hill of solemn, as I touch your sweet face with a sore smile, that’s the day when I leave you with the love that I have set in your tender heart and soul. Indeed the space between us is nothing but a sea of affection. As you open the door of your love’s curtain, my heart stop beating and tenderly goes beyond into a dream that wishing you and me will be free as one. 

My favourite song ever : Leona Lewis's Its All For You
 Enjoy :D


No comments:

Post a Comment