Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Monday, October 17, 2011

Momentous Moments - Post-Convo Shoot with Friends

Well... it was Sunday. Robe returning day actually. We were having some photographic moments in most 'towns' of UIA, we went to Rectory Building, Library, Dell and last at Azman Hashim Complex. I was so happy indeed and can't get out of my head when I started to recall the moments of enjoying the pose plus jumping. It was a hot sunny sunday and I have almost wet my turquoise kurung... man, I guess I was in the heat of bountiful happiness day hehehe :D It was infact our day... Wanek, Ana, Husna, Hamim, Jannah, Aini, Fara, Sue and me plus Yan *last session*.  
It was a 'bit' crowded in the robe room but yeah it was not bad as the day of collecting the robe ! 
All the pictures  were taken perfectly masyAllah... :) credited to my special friend a.k.a ladygrapher Wanek <3 Thanx a mill. and indeed it was really a sweet moment to have you for the post convo shooot *exceptionally intrigued by your spirit and enthusiasm*... :)
I got to meet my roomates during matriculation IIUM, Ab and Mul.. :) missing them !
Hopefully this moment will last until we all get married *hehe* :D 
These are some of the moments : -










our Ladygrapher :D

2 comments: