Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Friday, October 7, 2011

Jumaat Mubarakah : Pulut Kuning

Jumaat mubarakah to me and the rest :) Things were planned, the kenduri isn't a great time for right now, so my parents was decided to make a pulut kuning and give 'em away to all neighbors. We, my grandma and mom specifically managed to finish cooking the rendang daging and pulut kuning this morning at 3. alhamdulillah. :) and just before, i got to work this morning, my dad, my sis and my bro did send it to my family's friends as well as neighbors. Kenduri? Maybe next time inshAllah... when we are not in the midst of tiredness.LoL 

Today, nenek, atok and marissa will be going back to Pekan,Pahang and they will come back for the next school holiday season.. yeay ! My dad gona send them as well as my paksu to his house at Malacca. 
My plan after finish from work today : Maybe Jusco AU2.. :) Tomorrow? Wangsa Walk and Pustaka Rakyat with my sister :D

That's for now... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment