Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Cute Card from A Beautiful Lady

Just after I pay mom a visit, I went to uia, visiting my special friend *my benl senior who is actually doing her master*. We were having talk, chat and so on, its been a long time I didn't meet her *whatever*... We 'r just met in the bustop, coz its getting late, but we can see that many cars were around and saw some graduates having night photoshoot at the rector building *favourite spot of mine*. She gave me a cute card *convo congratulate* , a mini russian chocolate,a key chain *ain* and a hug hehehe :D   Thank Q. !! Can't wait to see your master's convo yeayyy !

 Its really cute !!! LOL... t.Q Sana'


No comments:

Post a Comment