Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Points of turning



Today is the 10th times I have tried to deactivate my facybooky. I guess FB is something that bring harms to me (ONLY). Human are not perfect, and it is important if a man/woman knows what gives harm to him/her, shouldn't they stop it? I guess yes... Now I know, Fb were giving me some emotional crank and my soul feel uncomfortable with it.. It started with niat of knowing the updates.. but yeah slowly its started to go further and further from its objectives. For me, I believe that virtual life is my weakness.


Life is deceiving indeed, shows you love but in an imperfect way, unfair affair but world is fair enough to show your good and bad is paid off for everything that you might have done in the past... what I have now, I just wana let go everything that comforts my vibes, careless about heart2heart thing, and even to adhere people's tongue.. all i wanted is to pay my attention to Allah, my family, my study of Ilm, friends (the one that reminds me of God 24/7) and as well as my career. well its really not too late for me, a quote of "do it now", "now or never" meant a lot to me, I guess I couldn't delay more.


Speaking of delay, it reminds me of our convocation day that will be held on 10.10.11 .. next Monday ! I guess its a grand day for me as well as my IIUM friends. Will be getting my pay this week and hopefully I could just spend it wise for my attire and head cover specifically cream color. I wish my convocation day would be like a day of malay engagement. It seems grand but not like a marriage reception.


I am definitely not a 4 flatter but I realize that myself, subhanAllah, I am talented tho I never expected it to be me, reading is not gona work for me, study is not gona work for me... I love syntax, I love computer knowledge and I love to write a fiction etc, I guess I'm not trying a even harder midst to succeed in achieving dreams, perhaps its not hundred years later when I get to hold the stick, walking with my grandchildren. Its "Now or never".


I am so thankful the knowledge for being someone creative, HE owns that all.. I would wana be the whole package muslimah and not to extremity, HE gives and keep giving every inch of HIS ni'mah... I can never thank HIM except to abide the rules and regulations for being HIS servants. 


Indeed, all I wanted is to be in Jannah with my family, relatives, friends, teachers and other muslimin and muslimat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment