Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prose - Your Love is My Life


As I walk.stroll.stride into your world, I could sense.intuit.divine the gap that we have, the strange sphere that we get through, that is when I know we were meant to be together, forever. As I see.glimpse.envisage things in your eyes, to save the last flight out, my breathe ponder upon the phrase of your verbose line :"I need you and I love you like no one else"... I never thought you are the one that I'm gona fall into, and I wish the starlight could leave me the venus to answer my love towards you, my love. I wana be with you like a paramour, like a roseate sky that needs its blue heath. It's just a frosty dream that I have drown.deluge.drench into, as I know you are my shield when I was weak, you are my cheers when the envious tears burn me the whole day, you are my smiles that lingers around my arms and warmth barenaked passion. I wana kiss your breathing air that has loved me unconditionally, I wana kiss your pellucid.lucid.guiltless path to where you go and belong, I wana kiss your splendiferous sight that stares me a wondrous hope and I wana kiss your line of words that calm me when I was in a ruin of emotionless sensation.commotion.furor. I wish I could believe and I wish I could lay my viscus beyond your beautiful.pulchritudinous.ravishing heartbeat and lean my sights towards your drearless.wholesome.innocuous arms because when you said that you love me, I know that your love is saving me...

Interesting song from The Saturdays - Missing You

No comments:

Post a Comment