Hello !

*Copyrighted works*
Welcome to my personal blog, this is my L.S.S - Laman Syok Sendiri, so feel free to 'burp' your comments, suggestions and perhaps a smile in the chatbox. :D

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prose – A Walk of the Ruthless Hurt



I stroll through this life, which enchanted by your beauty.beauteous.pluperfect emotions. Each sight that I kept in me, I blaze it in the storm where I can’t let you go.walk.fade away from my pleasing love that I had and have for you. When the roses abloom like it used to be, you are someone’s and mine, I believe. As I held those youth of mine and yours, I never stop dreaming about you and me, on the bed, full of wishful verbena when we started to lay our love to the moon that stares us night, kiss our passion to the celestial stars that was so good to be true, we crawled up the hill when the blue night shun it’s drape to unveil our fervor vista. Now, here we are… distance apart, million miles away, break by the wall of envious dungeon. And I know, there would be one day when we get back together, swim in the shores of love that leer my mind over the unfathomable ocean. You are the mirror of life, that brings the gerund league and brisk. I can never compare you to the splendor of mars and venus, that speak your lexis, sensation and wits. Like a paper thin, I would want to live with a piece of desire and untouchable arms that grip your hope on me. As I wanted to live without your shadeless silhouette, your arms indeed didn’t impede from breaking my brittle heart because I discern.believe.deem that this is a walk of the ruthless hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment